Admittance to the OTS membership is open to all Oregon-based health professionals involved in respiratory, critical care or sleep medicine. Membership is defined as active participation through at least one of the following activities and renewed annually (Jan 1-Dec 31). The following are approved participation activities to claim 2013 OTS Membership:
Hold an OTS Office or Committee Role
- Serve on the OTS Executive Committee or Chest Disease Conference planning committee. Additional committee roles may be identified by the Executive Committee.
Present at or help plan an ALAO Educational Program
- Present at a Better Breathers Club, Asthma Educators Institute, COPD Educator Institute, lung cancer workshop, or assist in planning & implementing another ALA health education program.
Support ALAO Advocacy Efforts
- Join our Take Action Network and email, call, mail and/or visit your elected officials on behalf of the ALAO’s legislative agenda.
Represent ALAO in a Media Activity
- Submit a letter to the editor, do a television or radio interview, allow ALAO to quote you in a press release or other media activities as they arise.
Participate in an ALAO Event
- Participate in Reach the Beach (bike ride), Climb for Clean Air (mountain climb) or Fight For Air (stair climb).
Submit a direct donation to the ALAO
- Directly support the advocacy, education and research efforts of the ALAO through a direct donation.
To claim 2013 Oregon Thoracic Society membership, please complete a membership affirmation form.
If you have questions regarding membership qualifications or technical difficulties, you may contact the OTS Administrator by or phone 503-718-6146.